Dr. Bedford is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2890 Main St
Stratford, CT 06614Phone(203) 375-1200Fax(203) 378-2412
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Andrew Bedford is a gastroenterologist in Stratford, CT and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including Bridgeport Hospital and Yale-New Haven Hospital. He received his medical degree from Tufts University School of Medicine and has been in practice 25 years. He specializes in advanced endoscopic interventional and esophagus disease and is experienced in general gastroenterology, interventional gastroenterology, biliary tract disease, esophageal disease, and pancreatic disease.
Education & Training
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical CenterFellowship, Gastroenterology, 1995 - 1998
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1992 - 1995
- Tufts University School of MedicineClass of 1992
Certifications & Licensure
- CT State Medical License 1998 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Gastroenterology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow American Gastroenterology Association, 2014
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification eClinicalWorks EHR, eClinicalWorks LLC, 2011-2013
Publications & Presentations
- 123 citationsPrimary gallbladder cancer: recognition of risk factors and the role of prophylactic cholecystectomy.Sunil A Sheth, Andrew Bedford, Sanjiv Chopra> ;The American Journal of Gastroenterology. 2000 Jun 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: