Dr. Brunswick is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office550 First Ave.
Nyu Langone Medical Center
New York, NY 10016Phone(212) 263-5506
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Columbia University Vagelos College of Physicians and SurgeonsClass of 2012, MD
- NYU Grossman School of MedicineResidency, Neurological Surgery
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2019 - 2023
- NY State Medical License 2016 - 2021
Publications & Presentations
- 9 citationsLimited utility of 5-ALA optical fluorescence in endoscopic endonasal skull base surgery: a multicenter retrospective studyAlexander Micko, Benjamin I. Rapoport, Brett E. Youngerman, Reginald P Fong, Jennifer A. Kosty, Andrew Brunswick, Shane Shahrestani, Gabriel Zada, Theodore H. Schwartz> ;Journal of Neurosurgery. 2021 Aug 1
- 4 citationsChronic Aspiration Pneumonitis Caused by Spontaneous Cerebrospinal Fluid Fistulae of the Skull BaseMaya Or, Ian A. Buchanan, Saman Sizdahkhani, Kyle Hurth, Samridhi Amba, Justin Seltzer, Roozehra Khan, Andrew Brunswick, Bozena Wrobel, Gabriel Zada> ;Laryngoscope. 2021 Mar 1
- Commentary: Expanded Endoscopic Endonasal Transtuberculum Approach for Tuberculum Sellae Meningioma: Operative Video With 360-Degree Fly-Through and Surgical Rehearsal...Ben A. Strickland, Andrew Brunswick, Gabriel Zada> ;Operative Neurosurgery. 2020 Aug 1
- Join now to see all
- Kaiser Permanente Los Angeles Medical CenterLos Angeles, California
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: