Are you Dr. Bush?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 33 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1139 Carthage St
Sanford, NC 27330Phone(919) 774-1355Fax(919) 775-1644
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Andrew Bush, MD is a board certified orthopedic surgeon in Sanford, North Carolina. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in North Carolina, Virginia, and New Jersey. He is affiliated with Central Carolina Hospital.
Education & Training
- Rutgers-NJMSResidency, Orthopedic Surgery, 1991 - 1995
- UMDNJ-University HospitalResidency, General Surgery, 1989 - 1990
Certifications & Licensure
- VA State Medical License 2001 - 2004
- NC State Medical License 1995 - 2022
- NJ State Medical License 1990 - 1995
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification NextGen Ambulatory EHR, NextGen Healthcare, 2011-2012
Publications & Presentations
- 8 citationsTracheobronchial obstruction in children: experience with endoscopic airway stentingPankaj Kumar, A Bush, George Ladas, Peter Goldstraw> ;The Annals of Thoracic Surgery. 2003 May 1
- 42 citationsPleuropulmonary blastoma: is prophylactic resection of congenital lung cysts effective?Konstantinos A Papagiannopoulos, Mary N. Sheppard, A Bush, Peter Goldstraw> ;The Annals of Thoracic Surgery. 2001 Aug 1
- 26 citationsUse of 3.5-mm Acetabular Reconstruction Plates for Internal Fixation of Flail Chest InjuriesJ. Rodrigo Oyarzun, A Bush, John R. McCormick, Paul J.P. Bolanowski> ;The Annals of Thoracic Surgery. 1998 May 1
- 6 Keys to Orthopedic Success in the Next 2 YearsApril 30th, 2021
- Central Carolina HospitalSanford, North Carolina