Are you Dr. Edgar?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 22 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1815 Hand Ave
Bay Minette, AL 36507Phone+1 251-580-1752Fax+1 251-580-1733
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Andrew Edgar, MD is a board certified anesthesiologist in Bay Minette, Alabama. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Alabama. He is affiliated with North Baldwin Infirmary.
Education & Training
- Vanderbilt University Medical CenterResidency, Anesthesiology, 1978 - 1980
- Vanderbilt University Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 1977 - 1978
- Vanderbilt University School of MedicineClass of 1977
Certifications & Licensure
- AL State Medical License 1990 - 2018
- American Board of Anesthesiology Anesthesiology
- North Baldwin InfirmaryBay Minette, Alabama