Dr. Giang is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office45 Castro St
San Francisco, CA 94114Phone+1 415-600-5338Fax+1 415-600-7776
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- California Pacific Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1997 - 2000
- Loma Linda University School of MedicineClass of 1997
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 1999 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Knockdown of CypA inhibits interleukin-8 (IL-8) and IL-8-mediated proliferation and tumor growth of glioblastoma cells through down-regulated NF-?B.Sun, S., Wang, Q., Giang, A., Cheng, C., Soo, C., Wang, C. Y., Liau, L. M., Chiu, R.> ;J Neurooncol. 2011 Jan
- Multiple shRNA expressing vector enhances efficiency of gene silencing.Song, J., Giang, A., Lu, Y., Pang, S., Chiu, R.> ;BMB Rep. 2008 May 31
- Promoter analysis of the mouse Peg3 gene.Song, J., Lu, Y., Giang, A., Pang, S., Chiu, R.> ;Biochim Biophys Acta. 2008 Feb
- California Pacific Medical CenterSan Francisco, California
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: