Dr. Gorlin is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office5777 E Mayo Blvd
Phoenix, AZ 85054Phone(480) 301-8000
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Brigham and Women's HospitalFellowship, Pain Medicine, 2011 - 2012
- Massachusetts General HospitalResidency, Anesthesiology, 2008 - 2011
- SUNY Health Science Center at BrooklynResidency, Emergency Medicine, 2001 - 2005
- Columbia University School of Public HealthClass of 2001
Certifications & Licensure
- AZ State Medical License 2012 - 2022
- MA State Medical License 2011 - 2013
- HI State Medical License 2006 - 2008
- OR State Medical License 2006 - 2011
- NY State Medical License 2004 - 2007
- American Board of Anesthesiology Anesthesiology
- American Board of Anesthesiology Pain Medicine
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
- Perioperative Ketamine for Pain With Gastric Bypass Andrew W Gorlin, M.D.
Publications & Presentations
- Nontraditional Transesophageal Echocardiographic Views to Evaluate Hepatic Vasculature in Orthotopic Liver Transplantation and Liver Resection Surgery.Mitchell T. Seman, Jeremy M. Alvord, Andrew W Gorlin, Karl A. Poterack, Peter E. Frasco, Ricardo E. Verdiner, David M. Rosenfeld, Narjeet Khurmi> ;Transplantation direct. 2020 Aug 12
- 4 citationsEvaluation of Clinical Factors Associated with Adverse Drug Events in Patients Receiving Sub-Anesthetic Ketamine Infusions.Alexander D Stoker, David M. Rosenfeld, Matthew R. Buras, Jeremy M. Alvord, Andrew W Gorlin> ;Journal of Pain Research. 2019 Dec 23
- Persistent hiccups following cervical epidural steroid injection with betamethasone.Matthew L Ritz, Christopher H. Bailey, Katherine Overstreet, Andrew W Gorlin> ;International Medical Case Reports Journal. 2018 Oct 11
- Join now to see all
- Mayo Clinic HospitalPhoenix, Arizona
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: