Are you Dr. Kaczynski?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 53 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office77 Cadillac Dr
Sacramento, CA 95825Phone+1 916-925-5522Fax+1 916-925-3165
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Andrew Kaczynski, MD is a board certified plastic surgeon in Sacramento, California. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in California. He is affiliated with Mercy General Hospital, Sutter Medical Center, Sacramento, and Marshall Medical Center.
Education & Training
- UCLA David Geffen School of Medicine/UCLA Medical CenterResidency, Plastic Surgery - Integrated, 1981 - 1983
- University of California Davis HealthResidency, Surgery, 1976 - 1981
- University of California, Davis, School of MedicineClass of 1976
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 1978 - 2023
- American Board of Plastic Surgery Plastic Surgery
Publications & Presentations
- Use of Reston foam in liposuction.Schlesinger, S. L., Kaczynski, A. J.> ;Aesthetic Plast Surg. 1993
- Linky Friday: The Full Range of Human Emotion EditionFebruary 27th, 2021
- What ‘Beans’ Taught Her Parents About Pediatric Cancer, the Need for Research, and Patient AdvocacyMarch 23rd, 2021
- Mothers Turn Grief into Action in the Fight Against Childhood CancerSeptember 28th, 2021