Are you Dr. Kahn?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 36 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office5656 Kelley St
Houston, TX 77026Phone+1 713-566-5656Fax+1 713-500-0730
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Andrew Kahn, MD is a nephrologist in Houston, Texas. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Texas, Utah, and Illinois. He is affiliated with University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer Center and is a Professor at University of Texas Medical School.
Education & Training
- Michael Reese Hospital and Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1975 - 1978
- Boston University School of MedicineClass of 1975
Certifications & Licensure
- UT State Medical License 2011 - 2024
- TX State Medical License 1981 - 2023
- IL State Medical License 1976 - 1982
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Nephrology
Publications & Presentations
- Assessment of Coronary Artery Aneurysms Caused by Kawasaki Disease Using Transluminal Attenuation Gradient Analysis of Computerized Tomography Angiograms.Gutierrez, N. G.,Shirinsky, O.,Gagarina, N.,Lyskina, G.,Fukazawa, R.,Ogawa, S.,Burns, J. C.,Marsden, A. L.,Kahn, A. M.> ;Am. J. Cardiol.. 2017 Jul 02
- Usefulness of Calcium Scoring as a Screening Examination in Patients With a History of Kawasaki Disease.Kahn, A. M.,Budoff, M. J.,Daniels, L. B.,Oyamada, J.,Gordon, J. B.,Burns, J. C.> ;Am. J. Cardiol.. 2017 Feb 15
- University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer CenterHouston, Texas