Dr. Kramer is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office419 W Redwood Street
Baltimore, MD 21201Phone(410) 328-6087
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Andrew Kramer is originally from Baltimore, and went to medical school at the University of Maryland. He completed his Surgery and Urology training at Boston Medical Center, and returned to Baltimore 10 years ago to join the University Of Maryland School Of Medicine full time academic faculty. There he has published extensively and has a high surgical volume in the fields of male sexual medicine, performing over 300 penile implants per year. He has devoted his practice and professional career almost entirely to perfecting this one procedure - indeed, this is one of the highest volume and largest penile implant practices in the world.
Education & Training
- Boston University Medical CenterResidency, Urology, 2000 - 2004
- Boston University Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 1999 - 2000
- University of Maryland School of MedicineClass of 1999
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 2017 - 2021
- MD State Medical License 2005 - 2022
- MA State Medical License 2001 - 2023
- American Board of Urology Urology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2012-2013
Publications & Presentations
- Use of amnion chorion and umbilical cord grafts in conjunction with penile implant procedures.Andrew C. Kramer> ;Translational Andrology and Urology. 2017 Nov 1
- 15 citationsLive Donor Renal Transplant With Simultaneous Bilateral Nephrectomy for Autosomal Dominant Polycystic Kidney Disease Is Feasible and Satisfactory at Long-term Follow-up.Sarwat B. Ahmad, Brian M. Inouye, M. Phelan, Andrew C. Kramer, Jay Sulek, Matthew R. Weir, Rolf N. Barth, John C. LaMattina, Eugene J. Schweitzer, David B. Leeser, Sil...> ;Transplantation. 2016 Feb 1
- 10 citationsCritical Appraisal and Review of Management Strategies for Severe Fibrosis During Penile Implant SurgeryLandon Trost, Mukul Patil, Andrew C. Kramer> ;The Journal of Sexual Medicine. 2015 Nov 1
- Join now to see all
- Too Much TV May Lower Sperm CountFebruary 5th, 2013
- Dr. Andrew Kramer: Repairing and Upsizing an LGX ImplantDecember 10th, 2020
- Cape Cod HospitalHyannis, Massachusetts
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: