Dr. Latchman is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office198 S Coronado Drive
Sierra Vista, AZ 85635Phone(520) 220-5020
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- MJHSFellowship, Hospice and Palliative Care, 2016 - 2017
- Norwalk Hospital - Yale UniversityResidency, Internal Medicine, 2013 - 2016
- St. George's University School of MedicineClass of 2013
- University of FloridaBS, Microbiology & Cell Science, 2002 - 2006
Certifications & Licensure
- AZ State Medical License 2018 - 2023
- IL State Medical License 2017 - 2020
- NY State Medical License 2016 - 2018
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Hospice and Palliative Medicine
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: