Dr. Leifer is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1000 10th Ave
New York, NY 10019Phone(212) 523-6745
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Hartford HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine, 1980 - 1983
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva UniversityClass of 1980
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 1983 - 2022
- NJ State Medical License 1983 - 2009
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACEP) American College of Emergency Physicians
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsClinical judgment, clinical decision rules, and evidence-based medicine: thoughts on "an observation of failure to validate the San Francisco Syncope Rule".Andrew Leifer> ;Annals of Emergency Medicine. 2009 Jan 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: