Dr. McRoberts is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office777 Hospital Way
Pocatello, ID 83201Phone(208) 239-2620Fax(208) 239-3778
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Washington School of MedicineResidency, Surgery, 1989 - 1994
- St Louis University School of MedicineResidency, Surgery, 1960 - 1966
- St Louis University School of MedicineClass of 1960
Certifications & Licensure
- ID State Medical License 1995 - 2023
- WA State Medical License 1993 - 2014
- American Board of Surgery Surgery
Publications & Presentations
- 51 citationsIsolation of a unique benzothiophene-desulphurizing bacterium, Gordona sp. strain 213E (NCIMB 40816), and characterization of the desulphurization pathwaySteven C. Gilbert, John D. Morton, Sheena Buchanan, Christopher Oldfield, Andrew McRoberts> ;Microbiology. 1998 Sep 1
- Portneuf Medical CenterPocatello, Idaho
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: