- Dr. Andrew Mikulaschek, MD is a board certified general surgeon in Fort Myers, Florida. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Florida. He is affiliated with Lee Memorial Hospital.
Clinical Specialties & Interests
- General Surgery: Trauma Surgery & Surgical Critical Care
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License1999 - 2017
- American Board of SurgerySurgery
- American Board of SurgerySurgical Critical Care
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACS)American College of Surgeons
Publications & Presentations
- Traumatic brain injury: patterns of failure of nonoperative management. Patel, N. Y., Hoyt, D. B., Nakaji, P., Marshall, L., Holbrook, T., Coimbra, R., Winchell, R. J., Mikulaschek, A. W.; J Trauma. 2000 Mar.
- Intraoral blunt carotid injury in an adult: case report and review of the literature. Mikulaschek, A., Hoyt, D. B.; J Trauma. 1999 Jul.
- Serum lactate is not predicted by anion gap or base excess after trauma resuscitation. Mikulaschek, A., Henry, S. M., Donovan, R., Scalea, T. M.; J Trauma. 1996 Feb.
- Register to See 2 More
- Dr. Andrew Mikulaschek, Dr. Andrew Mikulaschek, MD, Dr. A Mikulaschek