Andrew Mikulaschek, MD
- 2780 Cleveland Ave
Fort Myers, FL 33901
Phone: (239) 332-6474
Dr. Mikulaschek's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- General Surgery: Trauma Surgery & Surgical Critical Care
Dr. Mikulaschek's Education & Medical Training
- University of California at San DiegoFellowship, Surgical Critical Care
- SUNY Health Science Center at BrooklynResidency, General Surgery
- Indiana University School of MedicineMedical School
Dr. Mikulaschek's Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License1999 - 2015
- American Board of SurgerySurgery
- American Board of SurgerySurgical Critical Care
Dr. Mikulaschek's Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACS)American College of Surgeons
Dr. Mikulaschek's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Traumatic brain injury: patterns of failure of nonoperative management. Patel, N. Y., Hoyt, D. B., Nakaji, P., Marshall, L., Holbrook, T., Coimbra, R., Winchell, R. J., Mikulaschek, A. W.; J Trauma. 2000 Mar.
- Intraoral blunt carotid injury in an adult: case report and review of the literature. Mikulaschek, A., Hoyt, D. B.; J Trauma. 1999 Jul.
- Serum lactate is not predicted by anion gap or base excess after trauma resuscitation. Mikulaschek, A., Henry, S. M., Donovan, R., Scalea, T. M.; J Trauma. 1996 Feb.
Register to See Citations and 2 More...
Dr. Mikulaschek's Professional Memberships
- Dr. Andrew Mikulaschek, Dr. Andrew Mikulaschek, MD, Dr. A Mikulaschek
- 24 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 24 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Mikulaschek's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (General Surgery, FL)
- Kathleen Allen, MD
- Gurbachan Soni, MD
- Peter Tomasello Sr., MD
- Werner Andrade Ortiz, MD
- Paul Chappano, MD
- Thomas Boland, MD
- Thomas Castillenti, DO
- John Valdes, MD
- Timothy Lapham, MD
- Alyosha Tunkle, MD