Are you Dr. Ninichuck?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 28 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office200 Health Way Dr
Potosi, MO 63664Phone+1 573-438-2977Fax+1 573-438-1252
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Andrew Ninichuck, MD is a family physician in Potosi, Missouri. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Missouri and Kentucky. He is affiliated with Washington County Memorial Hospital.
Education & Training
- Baptist Health - Deaconess MadisonvilleInternship, Transitional Year, 1991 - 1992
- University of Missouri-Columbia School of MedicineClass of 1991
Certifications & Licensure
- MO State Medical License 1992 - 2023
- KY State Medical License 1992 - 2003
Publications & Presentations
- 12 citationsEffect of ultraviolet light on the expression of genes for human U1 RNA.Chellaiah Thirunavukkarasu, Kanakendu Choudhury, Andrew J. Ninichuck, Indrani Choudhury, George L. Eliceiri> ;Journal of Cellular Physiology. 1988 Oct 1
- Washington County Memorial HospitalPotosi, Missouri