Are you Dr. Oh?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 16 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office13123 E 16th Ave
Aurora, CO 80045Phone+1 719-510-6934
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Andrew Oh, MD is a board certified emergency medicine physician in Aurora, Colorado. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Colorado, Georgia, and Guam. He is affiliated with Children's Hospital Colorado, UCHealth Highlands Ranch Hospital, and Lexington Regional Health Center.
Education & Training
- UniforMed Services University of the Health Sciences F. Edward Hebert School of MedicineClass of 2013
Certifications & Licensure
- GA State Medical License 2023 - 2025
- CO State Medical License 2021 - 2025
- NE State Medical License 2014 - 2024
- GU State Medical License 2019 - 2021
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Pediatric trauma surgery in Iraq and Afghanistan: Mortality, indicators, and most common operating room interventions from 2007 to 2016.Andrew S Oh, Steven G Schauer, Kathleen Adelgais, John L Fletcher, Frederick M Karrer> ;The Journal of Trauma and Acute Care Surgery. 2023 Aug 1