Dr. Parker is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1402 E County Line Rd
Indianapolis, IN 46227Phone+1 317-802-6304Fax+1 317-870-0499
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Indiana University School of MedicineResidency, Anesthesiology, 1990 - 1994
- Indiana University School of MedicineClass of 1990
Certifications & Licensure
- IN State Medical License 1994 - 2023
- American Board of Anesthesiology Anesthesiology
Publications & Presentations
- 28 citationsFactor VLeiden Inhibits Fibrinolysis In VivoAndrew C. Parker, Lakshmi Mundada, Alvin H. Schmaier, William P. Fay> ;Circulation. 2004 Dec 7
- 68 citationsEndogenous Vitronectin and Plasminogen Activator Inhibitor-1 Promote Neointima Formation in Murine Carotid ArteriesLin Peng, Nitin Bhatia, Andrew C. Parker, Yanhong Zhu, William P. Fay> ;Arteriosclerosis, Thrombosis, and Vascular Biology. 2002 Jun 1
- Community Hospital SouthIndianapolis, Indiana
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: