Overview of Dr. Petelin
Dr. Andrew Petelin is an infectious disease specialist in New York, NY and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including The Mount Sinai Hospital and Mount Sinai Beth Israel. He received his medical degree from University of Illinois College of Medicine at Chicago and has been in practice 11 years. He is one of 84 doctors at Mount Sinai Beth Israel and one of 134 doctors at The Mount Sinai Hospital who specialize in Infectious Disease.
Office55 E 34th St
New York, NY 10016
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- NYU Long Island School of MedicineFellowship, Infectious Disease, 2010 - 2012
- Westchester Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 2006 - 2009
- University of Illinois College of Medicine at ChicagoClass of 2006
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 2020 - Present
- NY State Medical License 2009 - 2024
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Infectious Disease
Publications & Presentations
- 5 citationsFever of unknown origin (FUO) and a renal mass: renal cell carcinoma, renal tuberculosis, renal malakoplakia, or xanthogranulomatous pyelonephritis?Joseph Chandrankunnel, Burke A. Cunha, Andrew Petelin, Douglas S. Katz> ;Heart & Lung. 2012 Nov 1
- 2 citationsFever of unknown origin (FUO) due to systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE) presenting as pericarditis.Andrew Petelin, Diane H. Johnson, Burke A. Cunha> ;Heart & Lung. 2013 Mar 1
- 1 citationsInfectious mononucleosis-like syndrome probably attributable to Coxsackie A virus infection.Burke A. Cunha, Nardeen Mickail, Andrew Petelin> ;Heart & Lung. 2012 Sep 1
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: