Are you Dr. Quon?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 33 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office200 Medical Plz
Los Angeles, CA 90095Phone+1 310-794-9513
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Andrew Quon, MD is a board certified nuclear medicine physician in Los Angeles, California. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in California. He is affiliated with Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center and UCLA Medical Center-Santa Monica.
Education & Training
- UCLA David Geffen School of Medicine/UCLA Medical CenterResidency, Nuclear Medicine, 2000 - 2002
- Kaiser Permanente Northern California (Oakland)Internship, Internal Medicine, 1998 - 1999
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical SchoolClass of 1998
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 1999 - 2023
- American Board of Nuclear Medicine Nuclear Medicine
- Evaluating Sunitinib Therapy in Renal Cell Carcinoma Using F-18 FDG PET/CT and DCE MRI Start of enrollment: 2007 Oct 01
- FLT-PET/CT vs FDG-PET/CT for Therapy Monitoring of Diffuse Large B-cell Lymphoma Start of enrollment: 2017 Sep 07
- Sodium Fluoride PET/CT for the Evaluation of Skeletal Cancer Start of enrollment: 2012 May 01
Publications & Presentations
- Detection of Recurrence After Thoracic Stereotactic Ablative Radiotherapy Using FDG-PET-CT.Quaovi H Sodji, Jeremy P Harris, Andrew Quon, Leslie A Modlin, Brianna Lau, Alice Jiang, Nicholas Trakul, Peter G Maxim, Maximilian Diehn, Billy W Loo Jr, Susan M Hiniker> ;Clinical lung cancer. 2022 May 1
- 18F-FDG PET/CT imaging biomarkers for early and late evaluation of response to first-line chemotherapy in patients with pancreatic ductal adenocarcinoma.Matthias R. Benz, Wesley R Armstrong, Francesco Ceci, Giulia Polverari, Timothy R. Donahue, Zev A. Wainberg, Andrew Quon, Martin Auerbach, Mark D. Girgis, Ken Herrmann...> ;The Journal of Nuclear Medicine. 2021 Jul 16
- 15 citationsProspective phase 2 trial of PSMA-targeted molecular RadiothErapy with 177Lu-PSMA-617 for metastatic castration-reSISTant Prostate Cancer (RESIST-PC): efficacy results...Jeremie Calais, Andrei Gafita, Matthias Eiber, Wesley R Armstrong, Jeannine Gartmann, Pan Thin, Kathleen Nguyen, Vincent Lok, Laura Gosa, Tristan Grogan, Rouzbeh Esfan...> ;The Journal of Nuclear Medicine. 2021 May 1
- Join now to see all
- Molecular Imaging Pinpoints Source of Chronic Back PainJune 16th, 2011