Are you Dr. Robbins?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 44 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1945 Cei Dr
Blue Ash, OH 45242Phone+1 513-984-5133Fax+1 513-984-4240
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Andrew Robbins Jr., MD is a board certified ophthalmologist in Blue Ash, Ohio. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Ohio. He is affiliated with Bethesda North Hospital and Good Samaritan Hospital.
Education & Training
- University of Cincinnati Medical Center/College of MedicineResidency, Ophthalmology, 1974 - 1977
- TriHealth (Bethesda North Hospital)Internship, Transitional Year, 1973 - 1974
- University of Cincinnati College of MedicineClass of 1973
Certifications & Licensure
- OH State Medical License 1974 - 2024
- American Board of Ophthalmology Ophthalmology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification NextGen Ambulatory EHR, NextGen Healthcare, 2012-2013
- Fellow (FAAO) American Academy of Ophthalmology
- Top MD Consumers Checkbook