Dr. Robinson is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office400 Delaware Ave.
Millsboro, DE 19966Phone(302) 933-8216
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Iowa Hospitals and ClinicsFellowship, Sports Medicine, 1992 - 1993
- University of Michigan Hospitals and Health CentersResidency, Orthopedic Surgery, 1987 - 1992
- Mount Sinai School of MedicineClass of 1987
Certifications & Licensure
- MD State Medical License 2017 - 2023
- FL State Medical License 2017 - 2019
- DE State Medical License 2000 - 2023
- IA State Medical License 1992 - 1993
Publications & Presentations
- 26 citationsHuman stem/progenitor cells from bone marrow enhance glial differentiation of rat neural stem cells: a role for transforming growth factor β and Notch signaling.Andrew P. Robinson, Jessica E. Foraker, Joni H. Ylostalo, Darwin J. Prockop> ;Stem Cells and Development. 2011 Feb 1
- Beebe HealthcareLewes, Delaware
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: