Dr. Schamess is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office181 Taylor Ave
Tower 13th Floor
Columbus, OH 43203Phone(614) 293-9441Fax(614) 293-6420
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- George Washington UniversityResidency, Internal Medicine, 1991 - 1994
- University of MassachusettsClass of 1991
Certifications & Licensure
- OH State Medical License 2012 - 2022
- NY State Medical License 2007 - 2011
- MA State Medical License 2001 - 2014
- DC State Medical License 1996 - 2002
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Patient-Centered Medical Home Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2013-2016
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2011
- COLLABORATIVE HOME VISITS TO REDUCE HOSPITAL READMISSIONS AND IMPROVE MEDICATION USE DURING TRANSITIONS OF CARE Start of enrollment: 2013 Oct 01Beatty, S.
Publications & Presentations
- Refractory hypertension due to Conn's syndrome.Andrew Schamess, Thomas Bernik, Scott Tenner> ;Postgraduate Medicine. 1994 Mar 1
- Pandemic, medicine, and public health: Yersinia pestis and fourteenth-century European culture.Tenner, S., Schamess, A.> ;Pharos Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Med Soc. 1993
- Doctors Rally in Support of Dr. Amy Acton in Front of StatehouseMay 3rd, 2020
- Coronavirus in Ohio: Doctors, Other Medical Workers Gather at Statehouse to Support Dr. ActonMay 3rd, 2020
- Sickle Cell Disease: No Longer the Road Less TravelledDecember 4th, 2018
- Join now to see all
- Ohio State University Wexner Medical CenterColumbus, Ohio
- James Cancer Hospital and Solove Research InstituteColumbus, Ohio
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: