Are you Dr. Scheinok?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office10666 N Torrey Pines Rd
La Jolla, CA 92037Phone(858) 554-3200
- Is this information wrong?
Publications & Presentations
- 5 citationsLack of Both Nucleotide-Binding Oligomerization Domain-Containing Proteins 1 and 2 Primes T Cells for Activation-Induced Cell Death.Sashi G. Kasimsetty, Alana A. Shigeoka, Andrew T. Scheinok, Amanda L. Gavin, Richard J. Ulevitch, Dianne B. McKay> ;Journal of Immunology. 2017 Jun 26
- 4 citationsExpression of TLR2, NOD1, and NOD2 and the NLRP3 Inflammasome in Renal Tubular Epithelial Cells of Male versus Female Mice.Sean E. DeWolf, Alana A. Shigeoka, Andrew T. Scheinok, Sashi G. Kasimsetty, Alexander K. Welch, Dianne B. McKay> ;Nephron. 2017 Jun 15
- 5 citationsHematopoietic stem cells and solid organ transplantation.Reza Elahimehr, Andrew T. Scheinok, Dianne B. McKay> ;Transplantation Reviews. 2016 Oct 1
- Join now to see all