Dr. Shubin is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
5200 Harry Hines Blvd
Dallas, TX 75235Phone+1 214-590-8000
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Rochester School of Medicine and DentistryClass of 2018
Publications & Presentations
- 17 citationsStress or injury induces cellular plasticity in salivary gland acinar cells.Andrew D. Shubin, Azmeer Sharipol, Timothy J. Felong, Pei-Lun Weng, Brittany E. Schutrum, Debria S.L. Joe, Marit H. Aure, Danielle S. W. Benoit, Catherine E. Ovitt> ;Cell and Tissue Research. 2020 Jan 4
- 37 citationsEncapsulation of primary salivary gland cells in enzymatically degradable poly(ethylene glycol) hydrogels promotes acinar cell characteristicsAndrew D. Shubin, Timothy J. Felong, Brittany E. Schutrum, Debria S.L. Joe, Catherine E. Ovitt, Danielle S. W. Benoit> ;Acta Biomaterialia. 2017 Mar 1
- 34 citationsDevelopment of poly(ethylene glycol) hydrogels for salivary gland tissue engineering applications.Andrew D. Shubin, Timothy J. Felong, Dean Graunke, Catherine E. Ovitt, Danielle S. W. Benoit> ;Tissue Engineering Part A. 2015 Apr 16
- Join now to see all
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital DallasDallas, Texas
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: