Dr. Simpson is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
- Dr. Andrew Simpson is a partner and co-owner of Treatment Specialists Holding Company, LLC which specializes in treating opiate addiction using methadone and suboxone. With clinics in West Columbia, Sumter, Florence, Myrtle Beach, Georgetown and soon to be Spartanburg. Treatment Specialists Holding Company, LLC is providing compassionate care to those afflicted with addiction and restoring hope.
Education & Training
- Prisma Health/University of South Carolina SOM Greenville (Greenville)Residency, Internal Medicine, 2011 - 2013
- St Vincent Hospital and Health Care CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 2010 - 2011
- West Virginia School of Osteopathic MedicineClass of 2010
- Purdue University BS, Mechanical Engineering , 1994 - 1998
Certifications & Licensure
- SC State License 2013 - 2025
- IN State License 2021 - 2021
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- Report Highlights Severity of Harm from Surgical MeshDecember 12th, 2019
- Ministry Is to Convene a Teleconference with DHBs Following External Report into Hawke's Bay DHB Sterilisation IncidentApril 17th, 2019
- Sterilisation of Surgical InstrumentsFebruary 15th, 2019
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: