Are you Dr. Solares?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 41 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1325 S Cliff Ave
Sioux Falls, SD 57105Phone+1 352-265-5911
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Andrew Solares, MD is a board certified emergency medicine physician in Sioux Falls, South Dakota. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in South Dakota, Vermont, and New Hampshire. He is affiliated with Avera McKennan Hospital and University Health Center and Sioux Falls Veterans Affairs Health Care System.
Education & Training
- Creighton University School of Medicine (Phoenix)Residency, Emergency Medicine, 2001 - 2004
- University of Cincinnati College of MedicineClass of 2001
Certifications & Licensure
- VT State Medical License 2015 - 2016
- NH State Medical License 2015 - 2017
- KS State Medical License 2013 - 2017
- MT State Medical License 2013 - 2017
- WY State Medical License 2011 - 2017
- FL State Medical License 2010 - 2014
- IA State Medical License 2010 - 2017
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
- Join now to see all
- Avera McKennan Hospital and University Health CenterSioux Falls, South Dakota
- Sioux Falls Veterans Affairs Health Care SystemSioux Falls, South Dakota