Are you Dr. Weinstein?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 65 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office7740 Boynton Beach Blvd
Boynton Beach, FL 33437Phone+1 561-752-8000Fax+1 561-752-8001
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Andrew Weinstein, MD is a board certified dermatologist in Boynton Beach, Florida. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Florida. He is affiliated with Bethesda Hospital East.
Education & Training
- University of Miami/Jackson Health SystemResidency, Dermatology, 2001 - 2004
- University of Miami/Jackson Health SystemInternship, Internal Medicine, 1998 - 1999
- University of Illinois College of Medicine at ChicagoClass of 1998
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 2000 - 2024
- American Board of Dermatology Dermatology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FAAD) American Academy of Dermatology
- Fellow (FASDS) American Society for Dermatologic Surgery
Publications & Presentations
- Reply to Increased risk of vitamin D deficiency and insufficiency in Black patients with central centrifugal cicatricial alopecia.Andrew H Weinstein> ;Journal of the American Academy of Dermatology. 2022 Aug 12
- Not All Dermatologists on Board with Key West Sunscreen BanMay 29th, 2019
- Reviewers' List December 2017October 3rd, 2017
- Spot Skin Cancer Early with the Miiskin Digital Health PlatformJanuary 9th, 2021
- Join now to see all
- Bethesda Hospital EastBoynton Beach, Florida