Dr. Yaeh is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office622 W 168th St
New York, NY 10032Phone(212) 305-6354
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- New York Presbyterian Hospital - Columbia CampusResidency, Internal Medicine, 2017 - 2020
- Columbia University School of Public HealthClass of 2017
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 2020 - 2022
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Rule Out Acute Kidney Injury in the Emergency Department With a Urinary Dipstick.Jacob S. Stevens, Katherine Xu, Alexa Corker, Tejashree S. Gopal, Osman R. Sayan, Erin P. Geraghty, Andrew Yaeh, Yaagnik D. Kosuri, John R. Burton, Saul V. Lincoln, Mi...> ;Kidney International Reports. 2020 Sep 18
- Natural history, clinical course and predictors of interval time from initial diagnosis to development of subsequent NSCLC brain metastases.Deborah R. Smith, Yandong Bian, Cheng-Chia Wu, Anurag Saraf, C.H. Tai, Tavish Nanda, Andrew Yaeh, M.E. Lapa, J.I.S. Andrews, Simon K. Cheng, Guy M. McKhann, Michael B....> ;Journal of Neuro-oncology. 2019 Mar 14
- 2 citationsLocal control and overall survival for adjuvant stereotactic radiosurgery in patients with residual or recurrent diseaseTavish Nanda, Andrew Yaeh, Cheng-Chia Wu, Ashish Jani, Shumaila Saad, Yasir H. Qureshi, Keith A. Cauley, Jeraldine Lesser, Simon K. Cheng, Steven R. Isaacson, Michael ...> ;Journal of Neuro-oncology. 2018 Jan 1
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: