Dr. Yochum is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office300 W Oak St
Carbondale, IL 62901Phone(618) 536-6621Fax(618) 453-1102
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Southern Illinois UniversityResidency, Family Medicine, 2004 - 2007
- Kirksville Osteopathic Medical CenterClass of 2004
Certifications & Licensure
- IL State License 2004 - 2023
- AOA Board of Family Physicians Family Practice and Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Patient-Centered Medical Home Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2013-2016
Publications & Presentations
- 2 citationsAutism Spectrum/Pervasive Developmental Disorder.Andrew Yochum> ;Primary Care. 2016 Jun 1
- Memorial Hospital of CarbondaleCarbondale, Illinois
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: