Dr. Zaager is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office630 Old Country Road
Plainview, NY 11803Phone(516) 937-1121
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Zucker School of Medicine at Hofstra/NorthwellResidency, Internal Medicine, 1982 - 1985
- State University of New York Downstate Medical Center College of MedicineClass of 1982
Certifications & Licensure
- SC State Medical License 2019 - 2023
- AR State Medical License 2019 - 2022
- TX State Medical License 2019 - 2023
- GA State Medical License 2019 - 2022
- NC State Medical License 2019 - 2022
- NY State Medical License 1983 - 2022
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Effect of beta adrenergic agents on blood vessels of the rat iris. I. Permeability to carbon particles.Szalay, J., Fliegenspan, J., Zaager, A., Tobin, G., Cross, S.> ;Exp Eye Res. 1980 Sep
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: