Dr. Gupta Malani is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
See Dr. Gupta Malani's full profile
Office325 Briarwood Circle
Ann Arbor, MI 48108Phone+1 734-232-0000Fax+1 734-647-9009
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Michigan Health SystemFellowship, Rheumatology, 2004 - 2006
- Rush University Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 2001 - 2004
- Northeast Ohio Medical UniversityClass of 2001
Certifications & Licensure
- MI State Medical License 2004 - 2023
- IL State Medical License 2001 - 2004
- American Board of Internal Medicine Rheumatology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification athenaClinicals EHR, athenahealth, Inc, 2013
Publications & Presentations
- 2 citationsPreventive Medication for COVID-19 Infection.Angela G Malani, Anurag N Malani> ;Political Economy: Government Expenditures & Related Policies Ejournal. 2022 Sep 20
- Michigan MedicineAnn Arbor, Michigan
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: