Dr. Lotsikas is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office8401 Connecticut Ave Ste 460
Chevy Chase, MD 20815Phone+1 240-600-1682Fax+1 240-203-7434
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Georgetown University HospitalResidency, Dermatology, 2003 - 2006
- MedStar Health/Georgetown-Washington Hospital CenterInternship, Internal Medicine, 2002 - 2003
- Georgetown University School of MedicineClass of 2002
Certifications & Licensure
- DC State Medical License 2006 - 2016
- MD State Medical License 2006 - 2024
- American Board of Dermatology Dermatology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Washingtonian Top Doctor 2014, 2020
Publications & Presentations
- 72 citationsCortisol Response to Ovine Corticotropin-Releasing Hormone in a Model of Pregnancy and Parturition in Euthymic Women with and without a History of Postpartum DepressionMiki Bloch, David R. Rubinow, Peter Schmidt, Angela Lotsikas, George P. Chrousos, Giovanni Cizza> ;The Journal of Clinical Endocrinology and Metabolism. 2005 Feb 1
- 134 citationsResponses of the sympathetic nervous system and the hypothalamic-pituitary-adrenal axis to interleukin-6: a pilot study in fibromyalgia.David J. Torpy, Dimitris A. Papanicolaou, Angela Lotsikas, Ronald L. Wilder, George P. Chrousos, Stanley R. Pillemer> ;Arthritis & Rheumatism. 2000 Apr 1
- 58 citationsAcute and delayed effects of a single-dose injection of interleukin-6 on thyroid function in healthy humansDavid J. Torpy, Constantine Tsigos, Angela Lotsikas, Ruby Defensor, George P. Chrousos, Dimitris A. Papanicolaou> ;Metabolism-clinical and Experimental. 1998 Oct 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: