Are you Dr. Toms?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 26 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office331 Olcott Dr
White River Junction, VT 05001Phone(802) 295-6132Fax(802) 295-1358
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Angela Toms, MD is a board certified family physician in White River Junction, Vermont. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Vermont and New Hampshire. She is affiliated with Alice Peck Day Memorial Hospital.
Education & Training
- Concord HospitalResidency, Family Medicine, 1997 - 2000
- Geisel School of Medicine at DartmouthClass of 1997
Certifications & Licensure
- NH State Medical License 2000 - 2022
- VT State Medical License 1998 - 2022
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Patient-Centered Medical Home Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2012-2015
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification eClinicalWorks EHR, eClinicalWorks LLC, 2011-2012
- Alice Peck Day Memorial HospitalLebanon, New Hampshire