Angela M Toro is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Certifications & Licensure
- American Nurses Credentialing Center Adult Nurse Practitioner
- Mayo Clinic HospitalPhoenix, Arizona
Education & Training
- University of PennsylvaniaMasters, 1998
Publications & Presentations
- 3 citationsA Novel Combination of the mTORC1 Inhibitor Everolimus and the Immunomodulatory Drug Lenalidomide Produces Durable Responses in Patients With Heavily Pretreated Relaps...Leslie Padrnos, Brenda Ernst, Amylou C. Dueck, Heidi E. Kosiorek, Brenda Ginos, Angela Toro, Patrick B. Johnston, Thomas M. Habermann, Jose F. Leis, Joseph R. Mikhael,...> ;Clinical Lymphoma, Myeloma & Leukemia. 2014 Dec 6
Office5777 E Mayo Blvd
Phoenix, AZ 85054Phone(480) 342-4800Fax(480) 301-4675
- Is this information wrong?
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: