Dr. Gangestad is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficeUH Cleveland Medical Center
11100 Euclid Ave Department of OB/GYN
Cleveland, OH 44106Phone+1 216-844-3941Fax+1 216-844-8619
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Angelina Gangestad is an obstetrician/gynecologist in Cleveland, OH and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including University Hospitals Cleveland Medical Center and University Hospitals Ahuja Medical Center. She received her medical degree from Drexel University College of Medicine and has been in practice 21 years. She is experienced in gynecologic infectious disease, general obstetrics and gynecology, medical education, minimally invasive gynecologic surgery, and pediatric and adolescent gynecology.
Education & Training
- University of ToledoResidency, Obstetrics and Gynecology, 1996 - 2000
- Drexel University College of Medicine/Hahnemann UniversityClass of 1996
Certifications & Licensure
- OH State Medical License 1998 - 2023
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology Obstetrics & Gynecology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACOG) American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsEthical issues in microbicide clinical trials for HIV prevention.A. Gangestad, Robert A. Salata> ;Current HIV Research. 2012 Jan 1
- 13 citationsNational Cancer Data Base/Surveillance Epidemiology and End Results: potential insensitive-measure bias.James Fanning, Angelina Gangestad, Stephen J. Andrews> ;Gynecologic Oncology. 2000 Jun 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: