Dr. Magno is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office207 Prospect Park West
Brooklyn, NY 11215Phone+1 718-832-3200Fax+1 718-788-5419
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Maimonides Medical CenterFellowship, Nephrology, 1989 - 1991
- Maimonides Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1985 - 1989
- Universidad del NoresteClass of 1983
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 1993 - 2024
- NJ State Medical License 1987 - 2011
- NY State Medical License 1986 - 2024
Publications & Presentations
- 39 citationsProtection from the Nephrotoxicity of Contrast DyeBertin M. Louis, Brian S. Hoch, Cecilio Hernandez, Neel K. Namboodiri, George Neiderman, Alan Nissenbaum, Francis P. Foti, Angelo Magno, Geronimo Banayat, Farid Fata, ...> ;Renal Failure. 1996 Jul 1
- Maimonides Medical CenterBrooklyn, New York
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: