Dr. Christie is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office22 Bramhall St
Portland, ME 04102Phone+1 207-662-2526
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of North Carolina HospitalsResidency, Anesthesiology, 2001 - 2005
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill School of MedicineClass of 2001
Certifications & Licensure
- ME State Medical License 2006 - 2025
- NC State Medical License 2001 - 2007
- American Board of Anesthesiology Anesthesiology
Publications & Presentations
- 4 citationsNoncardiac surgery in the prone position in patients with ventricular assist devices.Christopher W. Connors, Justin M. Poltak, Angus A. Christie> ;Journal of Cardiothoracic and Vascular Anesthesia. 2012 Feb 1
- 1 citationsEarly degeneration of a bioprosthetic mitral valve complicated by a large left atrial thrombus.Christopher W. Connors, Angus A. Christie, Paul W. Weldner> ;Seminars in Cardiothoracic and Vascular Anesthesia. 2011 Aug 29
- 36 citationsDetection and Elimination of Microemboli Related to Cardiopulmonary BypassRobert C Groom, Reed D. Quinn, Paul Lennon, Desmond J. Donegan, John H. Braxton, Robert S. Kramer, Paul W. Weldner, Louis Russo, Seth D. Blank, Angus A. Christie, Andr...> ;Circulation. Cardiovascular Quality and Outcomes. 2009 May 1
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: