Dr. Abraham is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office7500 SW 87th Ave
Kendall, FL 33173Phone+1 305-468-4184Fax+1 305-595-1013
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Anil Abraham is an anesthesiologist in Lauderdale Lakes, FL and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including North Shore Medical Center, Florida Medical Center Campus, Sebastian River Medical Center, Palm Beach Gardens Medical Center, and Fawcett Memorial Hospital. He received his medical degree from Chicago Medical School at Rosalind Franklin University and has been in practice 12 years. He specializes in cardiothoracic anesthesiology.
Education & Training
- Johns Hopkins UniversityResidency, Anesthesiology, 2006 - 2009
- Virginia Commonwealth University Health SystemInternship, Internal Medicine, 2005 - 2006
- Chicago Medical School/Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine ScienceClass of 2005
Certifications & Licensure
- IL State Medical License 2021 - 2023
- PA State Medical License 2020 - 2022
- VA State Medical License 2012 - 2014
- NY State Medical License 2012 - 2014
- MD State Medical License 2009 - 2010
- FL State Medical License 2009 - 2023
- American Board of Anesthesiology Anesthesiology
Publications & Presentations
- 45 citationsRNA cleavage and inhibition of protein synthesis by bleomycin.Anil T. Abraham, Jih Jing Lin, Dianne L. Newton, Susanna M. Rybak, Sidney M. Hecht> ;Chemistry & Biology. 2003 Jan 1
- NIH Postdoctoral Fellow1999 - 2001
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: