Dr. Achaen is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1115 Ronald Reagan Pkwy
Avon, IN 46123Phone+1 317-963-0555Fax+1 317-217-2999
- Is this information wrong?
- I am a board certified sleep physician. I see patient's with all types of sleep disorders. Some of the common ones are insomnia, sleep apnea, restless legs, narcolepsy, sleepwalking, sleeptalking and many others.
Education & Training
- Norwalk HospitalFellowship, Sleep Medicine, 2006 - 2007
- Norwalk Hospital/Yale UniversityResidency, Internal Medicine, 2003 - 2006
- Kasturba Medical College ManipalClass of 2001
Certifications & Licensure
- IN State Medical License 2008 - 2023
- IL State Medical License 2005 - 2011
- CT State Medical License 2006 - 2008
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Sleep Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 2 citationsDetection of postoperative sleep-disordered breathing using a portable monitoring deviceIan D. Weir, Khaleel Mohammed Ahmed, Steve Korbuly, Anil Achaen, Mary O’Malley, Ed O’Malley, Christopher Manfredi, Dorothy Wakefield, Jonathan M. Fine, Stephen Winter> ;Sleep and Breathing. 2012 Sep 1
- Select Specialty Hospital of INpolisIndianapolis, Indiana
- Indiana University Health West HospitalAvon, Indiana
- Indiana University Health North HospitalCarmel, Indiana
- Indiana University Health University HospitalIndianapolis, Indiana
- Indiana University Health Ball Memorial HospitalMuncie, Indiana
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: