Are you Dr. Chagarlamudi?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 62 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office225 Dunn St
Houma, LA 70360Phone+1 985-876-0300Fax+1 985-872-0317
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Anil Chagarlamudi, MD is a cardiologist in Houma, Louisiana. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Louisiana, New York, and Delaware. He is affiliated with Terrebonne General Medical Center, Thibodaux Regional Health System, and Iberia Medical Center - North Campus.
Education & Training
- New York Medical College at St Vincent's Hospital and Medical Center of New YorkFellowship, Cardiovascular Disease, 2000 - 2003
- Sidney Kimmel Medical College at Thomas Jefferson University/Christiana Care Health ServicesResidency, Internal Medicine, 1997 - 2000
- Stony Brook Medicine/University HospitalResidency, Surgery, 1990 - 1993
- Guntur Medical College / NTRClass of 1984
Certifications & Licensure
- LA State Medical License 2003 - 2023
- NY State Medical License 2002 - 2004
- DE State Medical License 2000 - 2003
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2012
Publications & Presentations
- 4 citationsIndications for and long-term survival in patients with automatic implantable cardioverter-defibrillators.Wilbert S. Aronow, Carmine Sorbera, Anil Chagarlamudi, Hassan Tabandeh, Shalini Gupta, Martin Cohen> ;Cardiology in Review. 2005 Jan 1