Dr. Pisharoty is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office601 Elmwood Ave
Rochester, NY 14642
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Anil Pisharoty is an anesthesiologist in Rochester, NY and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including Strong Memorial Hospital of the University of Rochester, Auburn Community Hospital, and Canandaigua Veterans Affairs Medical Center. He received his medical degree from Rutgers Robert Wood Johnson Medical School and has been in practice 25 years. He specializes in pain medicine and pediatric pain medicine.
Education & Training
- University of RochesterFellowship, Pain Medicine, 2012 - 2013
- Robert Wood Johnson University HospitalResidency, Anesthesiology, 1993 - 1996
- UMDNJ-Robert Wood Johnson Medical SchoolInternship, Internal Medicine, 1992 - 1993
- Rutgers Robert Wood Johnson Medical SchoolClass of 1992
Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical License 2001 - 2015
- GA State Medical License 2000 - 2001
- IA State Medical License 2000 - 2001
- NY State Medical License 1996 - 2022
- NJ State Medical License 1996 - 2021
- American Board of Anesthesiology Anesthesiology
- American Board of Anesthesiology Pain Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2014
- UR Medicine Uses ‘Bionic Eye’ to Restore Some Vision to Blind Syracuse WomanJune 11th, 2018
- Strong Memorial Hospital of the University of RochesterRochester, New York
- Auburn Community HospitalAuburn, New York
- Canandaigua Veterans Affairs Medical CenterCanandaigua, New York
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: