Dr. Patel is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office4046 S Demaree street
Visalia, CA 93277Phone(559) 688-8216Fax(559) 686-1238
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Zucker School of Medicine at Hofstra/NorthwellFellowship, Geriatric Medicine (Internal Medicine), 2000 - 2001
- Montefiore - Mount Vernon HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine, 1997 - 2000
- Grant Medical CollegeClass of 1993
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2001 - 2023
- NY State Medical License 2001 - 2003
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification eClinicalWorks EHR, eClinicalWorks LLC, 2012-2013
Publications & Presentations
- 46 citationsWater-Soluble MnO Nanocolloid for a Molecular T1 MR Imaging: A Facile One-Pot Synthesis, In vivo T1 MR Images, and Account for RelaxivitiesMyung Ju Baek, Ja Young Park, Wenlong Xu, Krishna Kattel, Han Gyeol Kim, Eun Jung Lee, Anilkumar Kantilal Patel, Jae-Jun Lee, Yongmin Chang, Tae Jeong Kim, Ji Eun Bae,...> ;ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces. 2010 Oct 7
- Adventist Health - TulareTulare, California
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: