Anirban Maitra, MD
Assistant Professor of Pathology, Johns Hopkins University
- 600 N Wolfe St
Baltimore, MD 21287
Phone: (410) 955-2660
Dr. Maitra's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Pathology: Pediatric Pathology
Dr. Maitra's Education & Medical Training
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical SchoolFellowship, Pediatric Pathology
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical SchoolResidency, Anatomic and Clinical Pathology
- All India Institute of Medical SciencesMedical School
Dr. Maitra's Certifications & Licensure
- MD State Medical License2001 - 2015
Dr. Maitra's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Long Interspersed Element-1 Protein Expression Is a Hallmark of Many Human Cancers. Rodić, N.,Sharma, R.,Sharma, R.,Zampella, J.,Dai, L.,Taylor, M. S.,Hruban, R. H.,Iacobuzio-Donahue, C. A.,Maitra, A.,Torbenson, M. S.,Goggins, M.,Shih, I. M.,Duffield, A. ...; Am. J. Pathol.. 2014 Mar 13.
- A Listeria Vaccine and Depletion of T-regulatory Cells Activate Immunity Against Early-stage Pancreatic Intra-epithelial Neoplasms and Prolong Survival of Mice. Keenan, B. P.,Saenger, Y.,Kafrouni, M. I.,Leubner, A.,Lauer, P.,Maitra, A.,Rucki, A. A.,Gunderson, A. J.,Coussens, L. M.,Brockstedt, D. G.,Dubensky, T. W.,Hassan, R.,Armst...; Gastroenterology. 2014 Mar 13.
- Whole-exome sequencing of pancreatic neoplasms with acinar differentiation. Jiao, Y.,Yonescu, R.,Offerhaus, G. J.,Klimstra, D. S.,Maitra, A.,Eshleman, J. R.,Herman, J. G.,Poh, W.,Pelosof, L.,Wolfgang, C. L.,Vogelstein, B.,Kinzler, K. W.,Hruban, R....; J. Pathol.. 2013 Dec 03.
Register to See Citations and 26 More...
- Dr. Anirban Maitra, Dr. Anirban Maitra, MD, Dr. A Maitra
- 12 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 12 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Maitra's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Pathology, MD)
- Jacquelin Parai, MD
- Shin Kim, MD
- Marc Halushka, MD
- Joel Barton, MD
- Aaron Tobian, MD
- Matthew Tilson, MD
- Joan Woodward, MD
- Akinwole Williams, MD
- G. Thomas Brown, MD
- Petra Lenz, MD