Dr. Arora is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office20 York St
New Haven, CT 06510Phone(203) 688-5555Fax(203) 688-4516
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Geisel School of Medicine at DartmouthClass of 2012
Certifications & Licensure
- CT State Medical License 2015 - 2022
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Neighbourhood walking tours for physicians-in-training.Jeremiah Cross, Anita Arora, Benjamin A. Howell, Dowin Boatright, Pavithra Vijayakumar, Lee Cruz, Jerry Smart, Virginia Spell, Ann Greene, Marjorie S. Rosenthal> ;Postgraduate Medical Journal. 2020 Dec 7
- Identifying characteristics of high-poverty counties in the United States with high well-being: an observational cross-sectional studyAnita Arora, Erica S. Spatz, Jeph Herrin, Carley Riley, Brita Roy, Elizabeth Y. Rula, Kenneth P. Kell, Harlan M. Krumholz> ;BMJ Open. 2020 Sep 1
- 2 citationsDo pregnant women living in higher well-being populations in the USA experience lower risk of preterm delivery? A cross-sectional studyCarley Riley, Brita Roy, Jeph Herrin, Erica S. Spatz, Mark T. Silvestri, Anita Arora, Kenneth P. Kell, Elizabeth Y. Rula, Harlan M. Krumholz> ;BMJ Open. 2019 May 1
- Join now to see all
- Yale-New Haven HospitalNew Haven, Connecticut
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: