Are you Dr. Xavier?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 15 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2615 E Clinton Ave
Fresno, CA 93703Phone+1 559-228-5327Fax+1 559-241-6484
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Anita Xavier, MD is a hematologist in Fresno, California.
Education & Training
- University of California (Irvine)Fellowship, Hematology and Medical Oncology, 1981 - 1982
- University of California (Irvine)Fellowship, Hematology and Medical Oncology, 1979 - 1981
- University of California (Irvine)Residency, Internal Medicine, 1976 - 1979
- University of Chicago Division of the Biological Sciences The Pritzker School of MedicineClass of 1976
Publications & Presentations
- 84 citationsRadiotherapy alone and chemoradiation for nonmetastaticMadhu John, Marshall S. Flam, Phyllis Ager Mowry, William J. Podolsky, Anita M. Xavier, Peter S. Wittlinger, Anantanarayan Padmanabhan> ;Cancer. 1989 Jun 15
- 8 citationsChronic anemia progressing to Auer rod-positive and TdT-positive acute leukemia with 5q− chromosomal anomalyAnita M. Xavier, Basil S. Kasimis> ;American Journal of Hematology. 1984 Dec 1
- Combination chemotherapy with 5-fluorouracil, CCNU, and vincristine in metastatic colorectal carcinoma.Anita M. Xavier, Basil S. Kasimis, Sing-Yung Wu, Claudia A. Kaneshiro> ;American Journal of Clinical Oncology. 1984 Oct 1