Are you Dr. Patel?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 37 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Saint Louis, MO 63110Phone+1 314-577-8750Fax+1 314-268-5102
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Anjali Patel, DO is a board certified anesthesiologist in Saint Louis, Missouri. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Missouri and Texas. She is affiliated with Mercy Hospital St. Louis and is an Assistant Professor at St Louis University School of Medicine.
Education & Training
- St Louis University School of MedicineResidency, Anesthesiology, 2003 - 2006
- St Louis University School of MedicineInternship, Transitional Year, 2002 - 2003
- Kansas City University of Medicine and Biosciences College of Osteopathic MedicineClass of 2002
Certifications & Licensure
- TX State License 2009 - 2024
- MO State License 2006 - 2024
- American Board of Anesthesiology Anesthesiology
Publications & Presentations
- Intraoperative thrombosis from a heparin-containing irrigation solution in a patient with heparin-induced thrombocytopenia.Hueser, C.N., Patel, A.J.> ;J Cardiothorac Vasc Anesth. 2008-10-01
- 9 citationsExtrapulmonary small cell sarcinoma: involvement of the brain without evidence of extracranial malignancy by serial PET/CT scansChristopher N Hueser, Nghi Nguyen, Medhat Osman, Necat Havlioglu, Anjali J Patel> ;World Journal of Surgical Oncology. 2008 Sep 25
- Azacitidine-associated hyperthermia and interstitial pneumonitis in a patient with myelodysplastic syndrome.Hueser, C.N., Patel, A.J.> ;Pharmacotherapy. 2007 Dec
- Join now to see all
- Mercy Hospital St. LouisSaint Louis, Missouri