Are you Dr. Shukla?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 35 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office10000 Bay Pines Blvd
Bay Pines, FL 33744Phone(386) 365-7105
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Ankur Shukla, MD is a vascular surgeon in Bay Pines, Florida. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Florida and Pennsylvania.
Education & Training
- University of Pittsburgh Medical CenterResidency, Vascular Surgery, 2009 - 2016
- University of FloridaClass of 2009
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 2016 - 2022
- PA State Medical License 2009 - 2016
- American Board of Surgery Vascular Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
Publications & Presentations
- 2 citationsHemodynamic events during carotid stenting are associated with significant periprocedural stroke and adverse eventsIsibor Arhuidese, Mary E. Ottinger, Ankur J. Shukla, Neil Moudgil, Paul A. Armstrong, Karl A. Illig, Brad L. Johnson, Murray L. Shames> ;Journal of Vascular Surgery. 2020 Jun 1
- 4 citationsRacial differences in utilization and outcomes of hemodialysis access in the Unites StatesIsibor Arhuidese, Eunice A. Aji, Rizwan Muhammad, Jasnider Dhaliwal, Ankur J. Shukla, Mahmoud B. Malas> ;Journal of Vascular Surgery. 2020 May 1
- IP107. Hemodynamic Events During Carotid Stenting Are Associated with Significant Periprocedural StrokeMay 2018