Are you Dr. Eriksson?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 50 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office690 Minot Ave
Auburn, ME 04210Phone+1 207-783-1328Fax+1 207-795-0260
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Ann Eriksson, MD is an orthopedic surgeon in Auburn, Maine. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Maine.
Education & Training
- Massachusetts General Hospital/Brigham and Women's Hospital/Harvard Medical SchoolResidency, Orthopaedic Surgery, 1982 - 1982
- Massachusetts General Hospital/Brigham and Women's Hospital/Harvard Medical SchoolResidency, Orthopaedic Surgery, 1978 - 1982
- University of Michigan Health SystemResidency, Surgery, 1975 - 1977
- Johns Hopkins University School of MedicineClass of 1975
Certifications & Licensure
- ME State Medical License Active through 2020