Dr. Karty is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2301 Main Street
Kansas City, MO 64108
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- McLeod Regional Medical CenterResidency, Family Medicine, 1994 - 1997
- University of Missouri at Kansas CityClass of 1994
- University of KansasMBA
Certifications & Licensure
- MO State Medical License 2003 - 2022
- KS State Medical License 2000 - 2022
- IL State Medical License 1997 - 2002
- SC State Medical License 1995 - 2023
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
- Keep REMS-Related CME Voluntary, AAFP Tells FDAJuly 31st, 2013
- AAFP Updates CME Faculty Recruitment, Selection ProcessApril 3rd, 2013
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: