Are you Dr. McBride?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 36 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2880 University Ave
Madison, WI 53705Phone(608) 263-7500Fax(608) 265-8143
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Ann McBride, MD is a board certified internist in Madison, Wisconsin. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Wisconsin. She is affiliated with University Hospital and UnityPoint Health Meriter.
Education & Training
- University of Kansas at WichitaResidency, Internal Medicine, 1979 - 1981
- Via Christi Regional Medical Center - St JosephResidency, Family Medicine, 1977 - 1979
- University of Kansas School of MedicineClass of 1976
Certifications & Licensure
- WI State Medical License 1991 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2011
Publications & Presentations
- 4 citationsImproving Warfarin Management Within the Medical Home: A Health-System ApproachAnne E. Rose, Erin N. Robinson, Joan A. Premo, Lori J. Hauschild, Philip J. Trapskin, Ann M. McBride> ;The American Journal of Medicine. 2017 Mar 1
- Susceptibility of captive adult winter-run Chinook salmon Oncorhynchus tshawytscha to waterborne exposures with infectious hematopoietic necrosis virus (IHNV).Arkush, K. D., Mendonca, H. L., McBride, A. M., Hedrick, R. P.> ;Dis Aquat Org. 2004 Jun 11
- Persistence of Piscirickettsia salmonis and detection of serum antibodies to the bacterium in white seabass Atractoscion nobilis following experimental exposure.Arkush, K. D., Edes, H. L., McBride, A. M., Adkison, M. A., Hedrick, R. P.> ;Dis Aquat Org. 2006 Dec 14
- Join now to see all