Ann Mccunniff, MD
- 3333 Silas Creek Pkwy
Winston Salem, NC 27103
Phone: (336) 718-5095
Fax: (336) 718-9895
Dr. Mccunniff's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Radiation Oncology: General Radiation Oncology
Dr. Mccunniff's Education & Medical Training
- Bowman Gray School of Medicine Afl HsFellowship, Medical Oncology
- Medical College of Georgia School of MedicineMedical School
Dr. Mccunniff's Certifications & Licensure
- NC State Medical LicenseCurrent
- American Board of RadiologyTherapeutic Radiology
Dr. Mccunniff's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Interstitial reirradiation for recurrent gynecologic malignancies: results and analysis of prognostic factors. Randall, M. E., Evans, L., Greven, K. M., McCunniff, A. J., Doline, R. M.; Gynecol Oncol. 1993 Jan.
- Impact of bone density corrections on target dose delivered to the prostate with 4 MV, 6 MV, 10 MV, and 18 MV photons. Nemeth, S., Greven, K. M., Ekstrand, K. E., Randall, M. E., Hendrix, J., McCunniff, A. J., Evans, L.; Med Dosim. 1993.
- Increased chronic bowel complications with split-course pelvic irradiation. Sigmon, W. R., Randall, M. E., Olds, W. W., McCunniff, A. J., St Clair, W. H., Craven, T. E.; Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys. 1994 Jan 15.
Register to See Citations and 5 More...
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS North Carolina BlueOptions PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access
- CIGNA PPO
- Great West PPO
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- United Healthcare - Direct Choice Plus POS
- United Healthcare - Direct Options PPO
- Dr. Ann Mccunniff, Dr. Ann Mccunniff, MD, Dr. A Mccunniff, Dr. Ann Jones Mccunniff
- 11 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 11 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Mccunniff's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Radiation Oncology, NC)
- Martin Meyerson, MD
- Karen Caple, MD
- Gregg Goldin, MD
- Daniel Baseman, MD
- Robert Ornitz, MD
- Christopher Kelsey, MD
- Joel Tepper, MD
- Justin Wu, MD
- David Kirsch, MD
- Thomas Walden Jr., MD